View Profile BasiatordeCoronatus

2 Movie Reviews

Everything is Cool.
But, Tires can't squeal on earth soil.

ha ha :D "Na vrh brda vrba mrda"
Odlican / Excellent

20 Audio Reviews

Usually, I don't go around sharing advises, but because you've been asking for feedback, here's what I think. My scoring exclusively refers to writing composition.

Constructive.
You have pretty solid composition (the base).
The "Only" thing you need to do is to replace every sound with serious real orchestral instruments, violins, timpani, trumpets, etc.. Also don't forget heavy metal guitars, power chords etc.
But, overall, this theme is little bit too much optimistic and positive for a Final Boss fight.
Yes it should sound epic/winning/positive but not constantly. You should add some dark/scary parts, mix positive and negative, after all it's a clash of positive and negative.

In the future, pay attention to the following.
For example, if the situation is mysterious, the music should sound mysterious, if the situation is aggressive, there is aggressive music, etc. So the point is to adapt the music to the situation. The type of situation dictates the emotion of the music.
This simple but very effective method has been used for centuries, from the theater to the film industry and today in video games. There is probably a professional term for this but I don't know because I'm a self-taught amateur musician. ;)

derp604 responds:

Thank you so much for this feedback!
I was thinking that it may not sound intense/dark enough to fit a boss battle while i was writing it so thank you for helping me make sure. Do you think this would still fit a bossfight or should it be repurposed for something else?

Good stuff, though, it lacks a bit of variety in melody.
Overall very good but short.
I believe, if you would devote more time in this it would be a great song.

A very solid piece.
I would prefer that you kept dark mode throughout the whole track, as in the beginning.
This is strictly my taste, I don't like changes from negative to positive.
I give you 4 stars for the begining of the track.

djt820 responds:

It's okay to smile! Thanks for the review! Check out my last track "People Die Alone". That shit is really negative.

Musician, Painter, Designer, Gamer.

40, Male